lows beams don't work - high beams do

I own a '96 Dodge Ram Van. The low beams stopped working on both sides but the high beams continue to work as normal. Is it a fuse, a relay, or could both go out at the same time? Where do I start?

Reply to
Ron

Get a test lamp or a voltmeter and see if power is applied to the lamp connectors on the low-beam contact, when the switch is in the low-beam position. If not, look for a burnt fuse. And, yes, both CAN burn out at the same time. BTDT.

Reply to
the fly

Reply to
uccoskun