accent front light

the bulb has 'gone' in my front nearside parking light. its the one behind the battery. I cannot work-out how to replace it (or take the old bulb out) is there any instructions anywhere

accent 2003 1.3

Roy

Reply to
royc

Did you try

Edwin Pawlowski

thanx i have registered with the site, but cannot find anywhere on the site to answer my question?

roy

Reply to
Royc

OK, on HMA service the instructions are rather simple. 1.. Disconnect the negative(-) battery terminal. 2.. Remove the head lamp mounting bolts (2EA), then disconnect the lamp connectors Did you click on "Service"? Before you do, on the home page click on "Site Requirements" and follow the instructions to download the picture viewer file from Adobe. Once you have that, go to the Service page and under Body Electrical System you will find "Left Headlamp" and Remove

Reply to
Edwin Pawlowski

parking

the

anywhere

simple.

terminal.

then disconnect the lamp

the home page click on "Site

download the picture viewer

Service page and under Body

and Remove

great help thanx, i will look later

Roy

Reply to
royc

the

Headlamp"

i worked the site out! i was using firefox no ie!

roy

Reply to
royc

Welcome to the club Roy. Many of us have been bitten by this. Great, informative web site - extremely poor design.

Reply to
Mike Marlow