"Door open" light and "air bag" light on, on the Dash.

Pardon me for my ignorance, but I have 99 Sonata V6 with 72,000k and recently the light on my dash that says a door is opened has turned on but all doors and trunk are closed. Also, the air bag light has turned
on about a day later. Any guesses?
Fabian
get your alternator checked <Grim> wrote in message

I had a similar issue with my 2001 Elantra. Turns out the airbag wiring has a plug under the console. If you EVER spill a drink into the cup holder or around it, it will leak throug and get the connection wet. Increases the resistance and the computer thinks the airbag is defective. If you are able, pull the console and wrap the plug with waterproof tape,(after you dry the plug and clean it) The real rubber kind not the regular electrical tape. Once it's dried out you shouldn't have the problem again.