ESC, ABS lights on 06 Sonata

These lights continue to come on. My 06 Sonata LX with 56,000 miles should be under warranty. (I hope)

I'm concerned that the dealer will not do anything as the lights don't always come on. They are coming on at least 3 or 4 times a week. Will the dealer be able to pull a code if the lights are not on?

Reply to
Rob

The dealer should be able to pull a code.

My guess: brake lamp switch. Now on recall at a dealer near you.

Reply to
hyundaitech

It happened to me. (dark organ music rising in the background).

Reply to
Bob Adkins

It happened to me too, when I just left my Hyundai shop 2 weeks ago (Lewiston, ID). They replaced the brake lamp and lamp switch due to a recall apparently. Well I guess one of the two they put in (brand new out of package mind you) was crap, so they replaced them both...again. Problem solved.

Reply to
Yabahoobs