Ethanol

Can ethanol be used in any Hyundai's yet?

Reply to
Dan

Dan,

Not E85, but the normal 10% ethanol mix can. The Owner's Manual for my

2006 Elantra says that the normal 90% gasoline/10% ethanol mix is fine. I'm glad, as here in Illinois (one of the nation's largest corn producing states) most unleaded gas at available at major's and discounter's is blended with ethanol.
Reply to
Don Allen