fault code P0305 2002 Santa Fe

Hi, Thanks Hyundaitech for pointing to the location of the DLC. Now, I have a fault code P0305 (cylinder 5 missfire) according to my scanner. Is this something a doityourselfer could handle? Thanks, Al __ Arold "Al" Green

Reply to
Arold "Al" Green

Its most likely the plug wire(s) or the spark plug(s).

Reply to
Partner

Partner's given you the good news. The bad news is that cylinder number two is on the transmission end of the engine, in the back under the intake.

If you can pull the intake plenum yourself, go ahead and have a look at the plugs and wires on that cylinder.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech