Fitting a subwoofer.

Hi, I own a 2006 Sonata NF 3.3L auto. I'm fitting a subwoofer in the trunk and want to run a power cable from the battery to the trunk. I'm trying to find a suitable route through the front bulkhead and cannot find anything suitable. There is a cover over a main harness but having loosened the 2 nuts, I cannot get this away from the bulkhead far enough to feed the cable through. The power connector in the trunk is not high enough amps. Any advise, please?

Reply to
nick