H.T. Question

I recently had my 07 Santa Fe into dealership for oil change. While there he said there was a recall requiring ECM(?) reprogramming. I think he said ECM, anyway, what was the programming connected with? Didn't think to as the service man.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
jim

It is for reprogramming the ECM. Unfortunately, the TSB simply indicates that the ECM is updated, not what is changed with the update.

Reply to
hyundaitech