Honda Accord Hybrid Test Drive

This was the biggest joke of test drives of autos I've done in my line of work.

They was contacted by a Honda Rep from Marysville at the Sunnyside dealership & I accepted the job to do it. They go on & on on the money saved with a hybrid, but this is NOT a battery operated under 35 mph as I understand hybrid. This just cuts the 6 cyl down to 3 to run it under 45 mph. It get 8 MPG MORE THAN THE REGULAR ACCORD. WHAT??? I was actually rated the saleship of their sales staff. Storage area is like -0- compared to my Sante Fe & the trade in they were going to give my was an insult.

So run, don't wak away from Honda with this one.............

Reply to
theawesome1