How many miles will a Hyundai

Now that you mentioned this. Has anybody here ever seen a manual transmission/transaxle auto/truck that had the e-brake actuated by the left foot on the floorboard with a release lever for the left hand? (assuming the car is a north american left hand drive set up)

I ask because it would only make sense to have it between the two front seats as the more familiar pull lever for the right hand. It can be used at different degrees of effectiveness for one thing, plus it keeps your foot free for the clutch. And for all other reasons not mentioned.

Reply to
eastwardbound2003

"twfsa2" wrote: > How many miles will the newer Hyundai's run before there ready > for the bone > yard, altho the quaility is up from the first generations, > there's never > going to be any re-sale value, as in a Honda or a Toyota.It > would be nice if > they would run 200K with maintance. > > So if I were to buy a Hyundai I would have to run it in the > ground, or trade > it on another Hyundai. > > Tom

Get this, my mate has done 350000 km in his 92 model excel..he only changed oil and filter and other normal wear items. even at this mileage it ran very well. kia which is owned by hyundai now has currently tested their engines for 300000 plus kms. their test car is still clocking up the miles, here in melbourne australia we have thousands of hyundais which keep running for years. hope this helps you.

Reply to
vaestanfors