How to find out options on a Hyundai?

I know in the past I have seen places for other vehicles, that you could put in a VIN number and the website would display all the invoice options for that vehicle. Are there sites like this available for Elantras?

Regards, Clay

Reply to
Crabman

I know of none that are publicly accessible. The online Hyundai parts catalog will do it. Your dealer may be willing to assist you with this.

-- Message posted using

information at

hyundaitech

Bob

Okay, help me out here. Where do I put the VIN number?

Clay

Reply to
Crabman

Sorry. I don't understand your question. edmunds will tell you what options are available on the car if that's what you want to know.

Reply to
Bob

I want to put in a VIN number and have it show me the options that came on "that" car. :)

Clay

Reply to
frijoli

DUH! now I get it. There are a lot of VIN decoders available, google "VIN decoder".

Reply to
Bob

Actually, you still don't get it. :) A VIN decoder tells you basic things related mainly to body style and drive train. What I am describing is a database which list all the options that were installed at the factory, like radio, air conditioning, leather etc.

Clay

Reply to
Crabman