Hyundai Warranty

I am looking at a 2002 Accent with 42,800 miles on it. I would be the 2nd owner. Does the balance of the 5 year - 60,000 mile Hyundai warranty remain with the car?? Is there any paperwork I would need to submit to Hyundai?? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
mule

Yes the g/tee stays with the car. When we bought ours second hand, I contacted Hyundai UK with the cars reg and vin and they sent me a new owner sticker to put in the handbook / service booklet. Gio

Reply to
Gio

Reply to
The Awesome 1

Reply to
The Awesome 1

You don't need to take any action to transfer the 5/60 warranty. It stays with the vehicle.

Reply to
hyundaitech