Location of remote key sensors on 2004 Santa Fe

I am just curious..., where are the sensors on a 2004 Santa Fe located that detect when I am trying to lock or unlock the doors with a remote key?

I think the battery in my key is probably getting low, so the signal strength that it sends out is probably getting weak. Of course, I can just get a replacement battery for the key, but that started me wondering where the receiver sensors are located.

Reply to
TomR

The antenna is attached to the electronic time and alarm control module.

Reply to
hyundaitech

Thanks. Very interesting. I should have guessed that one. It makes sense that the "receiver" would have an antenna to detect the signal.

Reply to
TomR