Loud noise coming from rear of the car

The brakes were replaced but there is a loud noise coming from underneath. What could it be? I also changed my battery and my temperature reads in Celcious how do I change it back?

Reply to
ME

You know, it would be helpful if you told us what the car and engine is.

The brakes were replaced but there is a loud noise coming from underneath. What could it be? I also changed my battery and my temperature reads in Celcious how do I change it back?

Reply to
Partner

Too vague. As vague as using the handle "me." Ya want a good answer, ya gotta ask a good question.

Sounds like someone forgot to replace a spring in the brakes. Or you're dragging a twig. I don't know.

When you pull a battery, it helps to temporarily put a 9v transistor battery in its place to maintain your computer data. Your computer has been reset as a result of the interruption. I don't know what to do about that except say that the dealer should know how to reset it properly, and how to charge you to do it.

Reply to
Richard Steinfeld

The muffler supports may have broken and the muffler is dragging on the ground. Try changing the battery again and see if the temp reverts to F.

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Actually, you've been dragging a dead body and he's been complaining. He doesn't like it. And, worse, his mother was a hippie who named him "Me." People used to make fun of his name in school. He's pissed off at you for being an imposter.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Steinfeld

On Friday, May 16, 2014 1:40:08 PM UTC-4, Richard Steinfeld wrote: Too vague. As vague as using the handle "me."

Bears an eerie resemblance to "mechanical engineer."

Reply to
hyundaitech