Opinions on Hyundai Sonata 2008 or 2007

There are disgruntled car owners, and disgruntled people. I suspect you are the latter.

-

Bob

Reply to
Bob Adkins

Hi, cobber here in oz we call the leather seat and bit upmarket model the Elite . Bloody thing is indestructible given what I and others throw at them on dirt roads and how we hammer them.

Still tight as a drum and no bits falling off (unlike the other 7 makes in the fleet) No dust inside every thing "just works" Come May we are ditching the holdens and falcons & camry's and going all Hyundai average fuel burn on the 4's is 8.12 litres per 100KM with air con going full blast . Turn off the emergency brake(the air con) we get on 1 vehicle 7.78 per

100KM

HOWEVER! tow a box trailer and it jumps to about 11

Reply to
Pit's

Have to agree with you Mike... Something doesn't smell right... The passenger airbag disabled light should come on when there is nobody there! You should be concerned when it comes on while there is someone on the seat..

Reply to
Vineeth

Reply to message from "Mike Marlow" (Tue, 12 Feb

2008 06:58:47) about "Re: Opinions on Hyundai Sonata 2008 or 2007":

MM> This tale smacks of more to the story. There are indeed some bad MM> dealers out there, but I have a very hard time believing this story as MM> it is relayed.

Same here. And that is based on my having owned 5 Hyundais over the past 19 years.

Best Regards Wayne Moses Tue, 19 Feb 2008 07:34:51 -0600

Wayne Moses