Petrol Tank Insulator???? iX35/Tucson

I put the iX35 into Hyundai Service to see if they could find the clunk in rear suspension. They seem to think the "insulators" between the top of the tank and body need replacing as tank is presumably hitting the chassis. Has anyone got an idea what these insulators are?. Has crossed my mind to just get some foam padding of some description and wedge it into the gap.

Reply to
John