Quick Question

Hi Group, Just wondering if somebody has the bolt pattern for the following Vehicles

2003 Santa Fe 2005 XG350 2007 Tucson

called my local dealer but for some unknown reason they wanted my life history my right arm and my first born !!! I told them I failed history, didnt have any arms and my first born was older than me......

Thanks, Hank

Reply to
Hank

go to tirerack.com, put in your vehicle info, click on wheels and choose a wheel. You can then see your offset and bolt pattern.

Reply to
jp103

Thanks jp, Worked like a charm Its really amazing that all 3 vehicles have the same exact offset and bolt pattern so I guess my custom wheels I have on my XG350 wont go to waste.

Hank

Reply to
Hank

Hank,

Just beware that some of the newer models have the TPMS and if you want to utilize the system, you'll need to keep the stock wheels. I loved the flashy chrome 17's on the 06 Sonata I had, but with the 08, the wheels I had wouldn't allow the installation of the pressure sensors....so the TPMS wouldn't have worked.

Besides, I prefer the 5 spoke alloys over the chrome jobs anyway. I'm not a

30-something anymore.

Steve

Reply to
Steve R.