Re: Please help

Ray, You're best chance of getting a hand-out is to either go to Mexico, learn Spanish, and then sneak back into the country or befriend another minority who has learned how to 'work the system'. Either that or wait until Hillary becomes President.

okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month > and i need help and i will not stand on a corner > to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing > landscaping.but those hours are just not making it.. i am asking > any one on the net if they can send me any kind of money.. just to let > every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire > by doing this ,just get by. i will lose my apt at the end of the month > today is Augest 15,2006.... > to help me just go to
and sign up and send me anything you > can.thank in advance.if you like, > you can send me a email at. snipped-for-privacy@austin.rr.com.i will answer your email > if u send me one thanks..that is the email > that u will need to send me some change please > hopefully this is not illegal...as i think if the Pan handlers can ask for > change on a corner i can ask on the internet > > With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia > > > > > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- > --This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster > 2003-- > ----------------------------------------------------------------------------- > Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of > bandwidth? > You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple > to > use software application called Message Poster 2003. For more details on > this extremely affordable software, visit: >

Tom

Tom thats not quite a great idea, cause all the Mexicans are moving here ( Las Vegas ) My suggestion for poor Ray is to get rid of his Road Runner Internet access, that should save him about $40.00 per month

Tunez

Reply to
Tunez