Santa Fe

Thinking about buying a new Santa Fe but wonder if I should buy the 2007 or a 2006 for a lot less. Is the new design worth it or can I save some money by buying a leftover 2006?

Reply to
Bob

I just made the same decision and went with the 2006. Proven track record. Great price. 2007 looks great. Has a couple features I liked but went with the 06 and love it.

Bob wrote:

Reply to
pchefman