Please help me pick out a Santa Fe

I am interested in a Sant Fe, But need some help. #1 Do owners of Santa Fe like them & would recommend buying 1

#2 Do most people buy the FWD or AWD ?

Reply to
desgnr

I have two 2007 Sant Fe's I love them. Yes I would recommend. I had a

2002 Santa Fe also.

All are FWD.

HTH

Reply to
jim

Having never had a Hyundai before I was reluctant to purchase a 2007 SF LTD AWD w/3rd row seating and read A/C. After driving it for only two months I went back and purchased another one for myself.

Would I recommend one??? You bet - in a heartbeat. If you live anywhere with snow or lots of rain, opt for the AWD.

Good luck.

Reply to
bobmct