santa fe 2005 lag in accel

Does anyone have the original service bulletin that would cover the

2004 for this problem? I'd like to bring the info to my local Hyundai guy instead of having to rely on him to look it up.
Reply to
frogball

Go to

In the drop down boxes, enter 'Santa Fe', '2004', '3.5 L 6 cyl' Click on the 'TSB' tab Click on '36 - Engine Electrical' Click on '04-36-012' Print the .pdf file that is retrieved detailing the reprogramming.

HTH, Jon

Reply to
Zeppo

Wow! Excellent site! Thanks for the info. Would this be covered under the warranty? Sorry for all the questions but my local Hyundai service department is not the friendliest so I want to make sure I have all my info before I deal with them.

Thanks again! Fb

Reply to
frogball

It certainly should be.

Also, if the service department isn't being very friendly, I'd talk to the regional manager and see if he can effect an attitude adjustment. You dropped a big wad of cash on these guys and they should be (figuratively) kissing your butt. Dangle future service visits as the incentive. You really don't need to have anything other than warranty work done by the dealer.

Jon

Reply to
Zeppo