Seafoam

Is basically thin oil, a solvent, and alcohol. Seafoam is just one of many TOP ENGINE CLEANERS that have been around a LONG time. Honda even sells their own brand. Incidentally Naptha is not good for rubber.

Clay

Reply to
Crabman

REPLY: It smells very much like Isopropl Alchohol , but im sure theres some other goodies in there too.

Reply to
IlBeBauck

I looked it up and what I listed is what is in it.

Clay

Reply to
frijoli

REPLY: Did you think i was disputing what you said ? I wasnt. I was just making an observation that it strongly smells like Isopropl Alchohol. Thats all. In fact, i might add pure Isopropl Alchohol to the intake (via the vaccuum hose) on my other car, to see how the engine likes it .

Reply to
IlBeBauck

Try learning to spell before throwing around complex (to you) chemical terms, FOOL

Isopropyl alcohol

Reply to
Ken

Ken, you seem tense. Anything we can do to help?

Try learning to spell before throwing around complex (to you) chemical terms, FOOL

Isopropyl alcohol

Reply to
D&SW

And your point would be???

Reply to
Brian Nystrom

There is nothing to this product that has been around for years in different forms, and Naptha, which is in it is not good for rubber.

What part didn't you understand? (remember th OP)

Clay

Reply to
frijoli

REPLY: Did you forget Ken that you were thrown out of this NG about a year ago for your uncontrolled foul language and obsessive Stalking ??? Same thing is going to happen again ; it always does. Why not let the door hit you on the RearEnd and escape gracefully this time (?)

Reply to
IlBeBauck

You can't be thrown out of this group. Pretty sure it's usenet. You may not be welcome, but that's different.

Clay

Reply to
frijoli

Naptha, also known as petroleum ether, is a mixture of several light aliphatic compounds, can be purchased cheaply as Coleman Camp fuel, and isn't exactly healthy to be around

Reply to
Ken

Well, FOOL, learn to spell and then go f*ck yourself

Reply to
Ken

REPLY: He was demanded to leave by the regulars because he couldnt control his temper, language, and stalking. He obliged , but didnt learn his lesson and has returned for another good booting out.

Reply to
IlBeBauck

How does one get thrown out of this newsgroup? Is it moderated?

Matt

Reply to
Matt Whiting