Service records

The Hyundai web site allows you to have the My Hyundai and personalize some features. It has the BlueLink diagnostic report that is done monthly. It has an odd quirk though.

At the end of last month my report says I had 22,000 miles. Since that report I had the oil changed and the tires rotated. I went to the web site to make an entry for "Last Oil Change" for the service at 23,000 miles. Can't do it. The web site says I cannot enter anything after the current 22,000 miles from two weeks ago.

Seems dumb or I'm missing something.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski