Difference between S584113X300 and 584113X300

So it's come time to buy new brakes and rotors and I see sellers on eBay hawking part S584113X300. What's the S at the beginning denote?

Reply to
TCW

Not sure if there is a difference. It may denote semi-metallic pads, but that is just a guess. Could mean they are made in the Seoul plant too. Maybe you can ask the parts guy at a Hyundai dealer.

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

I'm thinking you're on to something with the Semi Metallic. Next time I stop into the dealer I'll ask.

Reply to
TCW