2014 Ix35 rear suspension noise

There is an isolated "clunk" from rear suspension. Infrequent enough so if I took it to Dealers you can bet it wouldn,t happen and they would report everything is perfect. Seems to happen more when there is a bump on one side of car than when both rear wheels hit bump at same time or when turning corners. Anyone come across this issue before or know where to point?. Many Thanks John

Reply to
John

Muffler / tail pipe flopping around?

Reply to
Paul in Houston TX

Also check inside spare wheel well for loose items.

For the US people, the I35 is the Tucson.

Reply to
Vic RR Garcia