Usenet problems

I must apologize for this, but my news provider has been having issues with feeding us redundant articles for the past several days. What happens is they are pushing through SOME articles that I have viewed already, and some that I did not view are now expired.

It is making following some threads extremely difficult, if not impossible.

If I did not reply to something you wrote to me directly, would you be so kind as to either post it again or email it to me directly? My email address is munged. Just remove the capital letters from before the "@" sign, and the "Z"'s after.

Thanks. Eric

Reply to
Eric G.