What is it on a Santa Fe?

I saw a Santa Fe with something like a mirror housing hanging from the roof above the rear window. It is about 8 inch square, color keyed with the Santa Fe lettering. What is it?

Reply to
accent

....sounds like a rear backup mirror....It has a convex mirror that shows the back bumper and the ground behind the vehicle...

Reply to
Krazy Kanuck

Check this out...

This is probably what you saw. It is a very popular accessory in the Korean market.

Quite a few members of the Santafeforum.net have imported them.

Reply to
afob3

Thanks, you got it. It is way back there and on top of it all, through tinted glass! How practical would something like that be?

Reply to
accent

I've been thinking about one of these myself.

For some reason I'm having a hard time judging how much room is behind my Santa Fe. This is the first car I can remember having this problem with. I've had the car 4 months now so I figured I'd have figured it out by now, but its still really hard to judge how close I am to an object behind my rear bumper.

Reply to
zeppo