where oh where is the OBD port on 06 Sonata V6?

well, I had a senior moment... I meant 03 Elantra. where is it on it? I KNOW where it is on the sonata!

Reply to
Deck

On the 01 Elantra, it is on the driver's side, below the left side of the steering wheel, tucked in back of the molding. I used a large shaving mirror and flashlight to find it

Reply to
irwell

do you think they might have tried to hide it?? !!

Reply to
Deck

It?s just behind the left side of the bottom of the dash, to the left of the steering column.

"Deck" wrote: > well, I had a senior moment... I meant

03 Elantra. where is > it on it? I > KNOW where it is on the sonata!
Reply to
Hyundaitech