Latest threads in Hyundai Cars and SUV Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2013 Elantra
For what it's worth, I bought a new Elantra in 2013 and so far here are my opinions of it. Pro Great gas mileage, I'm getting about 38 mpg per tank with mostly rural off-highway driving. On the...
3
3

2003 Hyundai Accent Sedan, Time to Change Timing Belt?
Hi, My Hyundai Accent 4 door sedan, 4cyl. "DOHC 16V" 1.6 engine has 55,937 miles so far. Is it a good idea to have the timing belt replaced soon? Thank You in advance, John
2
2

2013 Santa Fe, back tires are wearing
I have a 2013 Santa Fe, back tires are wearing. It has 40,000 miles on it. Told me to get new tire and prob needed aligning in back and not to get alignment until I get new tires. Why shouldn't I go...
3
3

Left brake light problem -- 2004 Santa Fe
I have a 2004 Hyundai Santa Fe V-6 with a 3.5L engine. People keep telling me that my left brake light does not light up when I step on the brake. The right brake light works as it should. It seems to...
13
13

New Genesis brand
This was announced a few days ago. I think it is going to be good for the top end cars to have their own brand, same as others have done. Easier to get a Lexus owner to look at a Genesis rather than a...
7
7

2010 Sonata Speedo malfunction
This speedo on this auto diesel Sonata was locked on 35 kph at all speeds, even when car was stopped with ignition off it still indicated 35 kph. Thinking it may just be mechanically jammed I gave it...

Sonata defrost works sometimes
We have a 2013 Hyundai Sonata and the front defrost sometimes works, otherwise air just blows out vents.
4
4

Sonata features
Some years ago Hyundai was considered just a cheap brand of car, nothing fancy. Having recently shopped for a new car I've been doing some comparisons and it is quite amazing what has transformed over...
22
22

Electrical oddity - followup
Hi, I have a 2004 Sonata. A few months ago, the right side door light began to randomly go on and off. (this is the light by your foot but on the door itself). The dome light did NOT go off. The...
2
2

My new Genesis
Picked up my new Genesis Ultra tonight. OMG, what a car! I went all out and got all three option packages.I've only driven it about 70 miles, but I'm thrilled with it. Comfortable seats, smooth ride,...
2
2

Back up camera on Genesis
I know I can all the dealer, but I don't want to contact one just yet. Looking at the on-line features of the Genesis, I see all sorts of goodies, but I don't see a backup camera. I have one on my...
3
3

does the '07-'12 Santa Fes have : caster, camber and toe adj. for the front?
having problems with alignment, 08 Sante Fe, had car aligned 2 in one year, 6 mths apart. still wore inside edge off tires. Independent dealer says it is this type of car and there is nothing they can...
7
7

2002 Santafe overheating
my Santa Fe overheats when on the road I changed thermostat and antifreeze , my fans work fine radiator is new drove it and itS still overheating .
1
1

My 2002 Hyundai Santa Fe overheating
My car overheats when on the road I changed the thermostat and antifreeze and it's still the same my fans are working fine radiator is new it works fine when idling
3
3

Sonata vs. Azera
I've been looking at the two on comparison charts, but I don't see what you get for the additional $5,000. The Azera does weigh a few hundred pounds more, so I'm assuming you are getting more...
3
3