1986 Trooper Owner in France

Hello to everyone. I bought a 1986 Isuzu Trooper imported from Germany few months ago and became a fan of the car. I know : it could be faster, but I love it. Since Isuzu has decided to close its representations in France and other European countries, I am a little lonely here. Garages also put down their signs and I don't really know where I will find help in case? I want to keep the Troopi in good shape as long as possible : the Zuzu makes me and my child happy every time I drive it. Fortunately I have found several dealers in Germany that can help me for various parts. Thanks to them. Also I have gone around many sites via ITCO. Thanks to the ring!

Please, let me know if you exist and are around, close or very far. Jean-Luc, Paris, France

Reply to
jlche