1988 trooper odometer

My 1988 trooper odometer just got stuck on 109,999.9 miles. (original miles) It tries to turn over to 110,000 miles but it just clicks and refuses to move. Has anyone else experienced this??? Thanks for any help.

Reply to
mule

How useful. Give it a kick just before you sell the Trooper.

RL

Reply to
Ray Laughton

I'd try car-part.com. Looks like there are many of them listed there and some with close to your miles like this one:

1988 Speedometer(See also Instr. Cluster) Isuzu Trooper II(head only)-W/TRP,114K, SDO ONLYAU025P$75Brooks Auto Sales, Inc. - PRP, PRP-MA USA-VA(Oilville) Request_Quote 1-800-552-6783 Request_Insurance_Quote

Reply to
Busman