1997 isuzu rodeo coolant leak

I changed all three belts on the motor and when I was finished i noticed coolant was pouring out from under the truck. i climbed under it and found it was coming from a bowl shaped deal located right behind the oil pan. It looks like it has a gasket it might be leaking from. Any ideas of what it might be, like a oil cooler or a transmission cooler of some sort???

Reply to
captain