92 trooper crossover pipe/looking for parts

I have a 92 trooper with a manual trans and my crossover pipe has a small crack at the flange where it meets the engine down pipe. It is inspection month so I have to get it fixed. The dealer wants about $500.00 for this part. I found a possible replacement at acarparts.com for $153.00, but it is for an automatic transmission. Manual trans is a different part number and is not available. Does anyone know if the auto trans crossover pipe will fit? Does anyone know another source for this part? Does anyone know if headers are available for my trooper Thanks. Rich

Reply to
Mills

Do not know which part you are talking about but can't you get it welded?

Sorry once more but what is a 'header'? Kind regards, Erik-Jan.

Reply to
Erik-Jan Geniets