Spare parts for 1988 Isuzu Trooper parts.

Does anyone have any interest in any spare 1988 Isuzu Trooper parts? I have one Trooper left and it?s going to be donated to the Salvation Army next week. I have quite a few spare parts from a previous Trooper that I wrecked out. If you do, e-mail me and maybe we can work a deal. Otherwise they are going to be trashed. Some of the parts I have:

1988 Isuzu Trooper II (KB84) Workshop Manual 1988 -1989 Trooper/Trooper II (KT) Electrical Troubleshooting Manual 1988 Isuzu Service Bulletins (complete) Starter Electronic Control Module Electronic Transmission Module Cruse Control Module Intake manifold Exhaust manifold Rocker arm assembly Distributor Etc.

*************************** G. Wayne Calvert Information Systems Manager JacksonLea A unit of Jason Incorporated

snipped-for-privacy@jacksonlea.com

(800) 439-9304 x 3314 (828) 464-1376 x 3314 (828) 464-7094 Fax

Reply to
G. Wayne Calvert

Parts location is USA, North Carolina

Reply to
G. Wayne Calvert

Do you still have the 1988 Isuzu Trooper II (KB84) Workshop Manual by any chance?

Reply to
dayoldpoi