Clock for late 90's Trooper?

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement clock for my 97' Trooper? Probably most late 90's models will work. the dealership wants just under $400 for this part which is a ripoff.

Reply to
bbusbee

Have you tried junkyards? If nothing else, replace the factory radio with one that has a clock built into it...you can get a VERY nice one for less than $400. :-)

Wesley

Reply to
Wesley

You can save the $400 and buy yourself a nice Swiss made watch :)

Reply to
Peterisme

I'll sell you mine for $380!