99 Rodeo CD / Mounting Question

My 1999 Rodeo's CD changer broke. I replaced it with on single CD player. It works fine but, the mounting brackets place the CD about

2cm behind the stereo. If the two screw slots on the bottom half of the bracket were where the top two were, I would be fine. How can I fix this problem. I am in the Phoenix area. Do they sell different mounting brackets?

Thanks, Brandon

Reply to
Brandon Sullivan