rodeo rear speakers

anybody have any advice on replacing rear speakers in 99 rodeo. bought used...rear speakers are horrible.

Reply to
Marc Graye

Front sounds horrible too. They are just cheap paper cone speakers. I have a 99 Amigo which pretty much is the same as your rodeo. I replaced the two rear speakers with Alpine 6". They bolt right in. In the front I put 6" MTX's. I had to drill new mounting holes which is easy since it's just plastic. I also had to use a dremel tool to file away just a bit of plastic on the door panels speaker grill to allow clearance for the speakers tweeter cone. I also replaced the factory 6-CD changer stereo with a single CD Alpine unit. It now sounds great!!

Reply to
milesh

cool..i will see what i can do.

Reply to
Marc Graye

Try

've got pretty good stuff, and I'm lucky enough to live close to one of their stores... :-)

Wesley

Reply to
Ntelos