How to remove front seats on 98 wrangler

I have a 98 wrangler and need to remove the front seats and backets to install new carpet. I got the front bolts out but cannot figure out how to get the back ones out. The seat doesnt tilt up anymore and i have no clue how to get to the back bolts? anyone knwo anythign about this?

Reply to
Cole

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

My YJ had two of the bolts fastened to the driver's side seats that ran through the floor and I had to remove nuts from under the Jeep.

Jeeps are an adventure aren't they.

Good luck.

Reply to
Jim Gemmill

My carpet comes out without removing the seats. Are you sure you need to remove the seats?

dc

Reply to
Dennis Cox