axle bearing cover problem? 87 trooper

I am trying to take the bearing cover off an 87 trooper axle(rear) it is enclosed with a solid metal flange. Is there a special way of getting these off? I am trying to dislocate the rear axles in order to take the differential out...I need to replace the diff bearings and seals. any advice would be appreciated..... thank you.

Reply to
J Kriezel

Problem Solved.........

Reply to