Belt Replacement

3.2L Rodeo/Passport.

Bought a set of belts. Now it looks like quite a mission to get them replaced. Any tips? I'm thinking I'll just pay the shop now.

Thanks, Bill

Reply to
DollarBill

flat side down, other side up. it's easy.

Reply to
Bernie

oops, its the other way around. disreguard next post.

Reply to
Bernie

LOL. I'm talking about getting them in. What do I need to do to access the pulleys?

Reply to
DollarBill

On my 01 trooper, its a 5/8" box wrench on the idler pulley (upper left facing the motor) lift up, and the belt will loose its tension. Reinstall in reverse.. As I recall the belt was $56.00. It took about 10 min to change it. Money Well spent.

Reply to
Bernie

I don't have a serpentine. There are three belts.

Reply to
DollarBill