Fuses blown 99 Trooper

I've been to 2 mechanics and can't get this fixed.

I am blowing the fuse for the turn signal. The transmission control unit must also be on the same fuse since the auto trans is shifting really hard when the fuse blows.

If I don't use the turn signal all is ok (except for people blowing their horns and shooting me the bird).

They can't find a short anywhere and I need to give the next mechanic some good clues where to start looking.

Anyone else have this sort of problem?

Mucho thanks!

Reply to
Mark

more than likely you have a shorted bulb or socket is it left or right turns that blow the fuse once you find that out pull the bulbs out and see if that stops the fuse from blowning.. if not you have a bad socket good luck

Reply to
dave