help please...

I'm considering purchasing a 94' Rodeo. I do not have one picked out yet. Does this model year have any chronic problems I should be aware of/prepared for? One of my absolute requirements is an automatic transmission; how durable are they in this vehicle?

Thanks in advance...

btw: I'm in the US, if it makes a difference

Reply to
Tom Jones

xpews

Reply to
Ploggo

"Ploggo" jotted down a note in news:boud8d$dds$1$ snipped-for-privacy@news.demon.co.uk:

And just for my sanity the "many reasons" are?

Reply to
DMan