Isuzu Aka Irmscher - 4cz1

Hi, Recently bought an '87 Aska irmscher, was a factory turbo car, but the turbo has been removed. Still, it goes well, huge flat spot between 4000 & 5000 rpm, but torquey from idle to 4000 rpm.

Just had to rebuild the rear drums, worked out to be almost half of what I paid for the car, so have decided to keep on spending. Next, the front discs to be replaced, new rotors required, so I will have doubled my investment in the car.

I'm interested to hear from other owners of 4cz1 turbo cars, and other Aska owners.

I've heard that Isuzu passenger cars had a larger hub centre than other cars, so finding second hand mags to fit may be a mission? (Current ones are

14 inch, PCD100 x 4, offset 38)

Russ

Reply to
Rusty