Isuzu dealers tick me off.

I have a problem with door sealant continually oozing out of the drivers side door. Black thick gooey stuff. Took it to my dealer where I purchased my 99 Amigo and they 'fixed' it. One month later more goo all over the place. Took it in again and they 'fixed' it. Two months later more goo. Took it in again and this time made them pay for a rental car while they 'fixed' it. I think they only cleaned off the goo from the door step and door and did little else. Now 2 months later it is once again oozing all over. The dealer I had taken it to sold it's Isuzu business to a dealership a few miles down the road and says they have no Isuzu techs anymore so can't work on it. The other dealer said that Isuzu will only pay for a repair once and since they paid the other dealer they won't work on it. So here I am, 2 dealers and neither will do a dang thing about this mess all over my door, door steps etc. Four visits and still goo and am told tough not their problem.

Reply to
Miles

You need to go over the dealers head. Call up Isuzu and start a problem claim. That will probably get the problem fixed.

Reply to
wrestleantares

later it

Alternatively he could wait for a while for the wax to stop running out naturally and thank Isuzu for the comprehensive rustproofing.

Huw

Reply to
Huw