O2 light

Anyone know where the O2 light reset is for a 1989 isuzu PU?

Reply to
tom swire

I assume that the light popped on automatically at 90K miles or some higher multiple of 90K.

I believe that the reset mechanism on the '89 will be the same as my '91 pickup. You must remove the instrument cluster and transfer a small screw on the back of the panel from one ground connection to another.

My truck has 215k on it now and I've had to do this twice - once at 90K, again at 180K.

You can find the details in a good repair manual or at alldata.com.

Rich...

Reply to
Gilly