Oil Press Gauge/Idiot light.

When it drops to zero, open the fill cap and if oil spatters about, it has pressure!!

Reply to
DollarBill

This oil pressure sending unit lies at the back of the oil filter housing. Book states you can connect an oil pressure gague to the oil pressure sending unit fitting for an accurate reading of oil pressure.

This seems like your best bet at this point to obtain an accurate oil pressure reading.

AJPDLA

Reply to
ajpdla

Yea, one of my mechanic friends found it, we called around, could only find the one for the light, and not the gauge. So we called the dealer.. They'd have to order it, and it's $140.00 US. So I said "to hell with that" called one last place, and they had one for $40.00US.. a full 100.00 less..

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck Burns