Oil Pressure Light ON

91 Bonneville 3.8 litre V6. I'm seeing RED today. First occurrence in 25 years of driving GM Cars too.

The red Oil Light { Driver Info Center } came on today for a few miles then went out. Came on for 10 more miles. Tapped the gas pedal quick & the light went out. Oil pressure gauge on the left side of dash shows

60psi running, 35-40 at idle.

Checked the Oil level, its full. no pump noises or knockin', All original sending units too.

Comments?

Harryface

05 Park Avenue, 32,688 91 Bonneville LE 304,619
Reply to
Harry Face

I'd believe the pressure gauge, but I'd have the pressure checked anyway. Better do that than be sorry.

Reply to
Spam Hater

And replace that original oil pressure switch......

Reply to
nospam.clare.nce