Rear wiper blade on '02 Axiom

I've been trying to find a replacement wiper for the rear wiper for my '02 Isuzu Axiom. Seems like all of the parts stores don't carry them.
Are there any places to by them, other than the dealer?
Thanks, -John
snipped-for-privacy@verizon.net wrote:

John,
This may be silly, but did you try measuring the old one and seeing if one of the same length will match. I have not had to replace the rear blade on my aziom yet, but this has worked on older vehicles of mine.
Kelly

I have tried that, but the replacement blades are too wide to fit.
Seems silly to have this much trouble finding wiper blades. Even our Isuzu dealer needs to special order the part. Its $8 for the refill and $14 for the blade. Ouch.
-John