Rodeo & Two-Way Radio

I own a 2001 Rodeo and am wondering if there are any limitations on two-way radio transmitter power. I'm planning to install a ham-radio transceiver in the back (luggage area) and using a remote head mounted on the console. The antenna will be mounted on the tailgate. The rig is rated at 100 Watts on HF. I plan to operate from 75M through 70cM.

Thanks in advance for any advice...

Reply to
TOM