Service manual for Rodeo D44 rear axle?

I just purchased a Jeep that has a Dana 44 rear axle from a 90's Isuzu. The axle has been upgraded to 5:13 gears and Moser axles but I am not familiar with the disk & drum e-brake setup and the Isuzu setup in general. Can anyone help me with the following:

- what years did Isuzu use the Dana 44?

- I think it is from a 90's Rodeo. Did any other model use that axle?

- best source for a service manual?

- Is it a full floater?

- any known issues with the setup?

- good source for spare axles? Used is OK.

Paul D

Reply to
ppdavid