I just purchased a Jeep that has a Dana 44 rear axle from a 90's Isuzu. The
axle has been upgraded to 5:13 gears and Moser axles but I am not familiar
with the disk & drum e-brake setup and the Isuzu setup in general. Can
anyone help me with the following:
- what years did Isuzu use the Dana 44?
- I think it is from a 90's Rodeo. Did any other model use that axle?
- best source for a service manual?
- Is it a full floater?
- any known issues with the setup?
- good source for spare axles? Used is OK.